- Chemical handling and storage
Hazardous substances and Chemicals handling poses serious risk to workers and causes serious damage to health of workers every year.
This training program will develop the participant’s knowledge on Hazards associated with “Chemicals and Hazardous substances”, their classification and prevention techniques. In addition, the course describes the international standards on labeling and identification of Hazardous substances.
- The Identification and classification of chemicals used at workplace and their health effects
- The Assessment and evaluation of Risks from Chemicals
- Prevention and control of exposure to Hazardous substance
- Working with Asbestos and Lead
- Personal Protective Equipments
- Course summary and evaluation
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Safety Document Controllers, Safety Officers/managers, Engineers and foreman/supervisor who are exposed to Chemicals or Responsible for Health and Safety of workers.
Duration: 03 Days
Want to know more? Feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org