The course will develop the participant’s knowledge of loss causation theories and different incident investigation techniques. The participant will get an understanding of procedures to be followed during incident and near miss investigation and reasons for incident investigation.
Thorough incident investigation can minimize the recurrence by reaching to root cause and developing Safety management system to control the factors causing accident. This course will provide the tools for effective accident investigation to be conducted.
- Theories of loss causation
- Incident and near miss investigation
- Quantitative analysis of ill health and accident data
- Reporting and recording accidents, ill health, near misses etc.
- Various scenarios and case studies
- Case studies and group discussions
- Practical exercises
- Course summary and evaluation
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers, supervisors, team leaders and others who are responsible for Health, Safety and Environment protection of Personnel and property.
Duration: 10 Days
Want to know more? Feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org