The course will develop the participant’s knowledge on “Defensive Driving” principles and techniques. After completion of course, the participant will be able to understand the driving errors and how it could be avoided. The course describes the principles and techniques of defensive driving.
Driving errors are major cause of traffic accidents. A trained defensive driver may save his life and others by preventing traffic accidents. This course will provide the participants defensive driving procedure and applications.
- Defensive driving principles and techniques
- Perception, Reaction, Braking and total Stopping distance
- Types of accidents to avoid
- Case studies and group discussions
- Practical exercises
- Course summary and evaluation
Who should attend?
This course is intended for all drivers and others who are responsible for Health, Safety and Environment protection of Personnel and property.
Duration: 01 Days
Want to know more? Feel free to write at email@example.com