Electricity causes thousands of fire incidents and other accidents like electrical shocks, explosion and mechanical incidents which can be minimized by proper training and knowledge on Hazards and preventive measures with Electrical works.
This training program will develop the participant’s knowledge on Hazards associated with “Electrical equipments” used at workplace and prevention techniques. In addition, the course describes the international standards and marks on electrical tools/equipments.
- An introduction of Electricity
- Electrical Hazards
- Installation, use and inspection of electrical system
- Safe working in vicinity of high voltage systems
- Controls and hazards associated with Portable electrical equipment
- Course summary and evaluation
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Electrical engineers, Electricians, Safety Officers/managers, foreman/supervisor who are exposed to Electricity or Responsible for Health and Safety of workers.
Duration: 03 Days
Want to know more? Feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org