Emergency First Aid
Emergency First Aid – 1 Day Course
- The Emergency First Aid is a training programme which facilitates the learner an overview of some of the basic skills required for becoming a competent First Aider
- Program participants will learn demonstration of proper use and removal of contaminated gloves, perform the emergency action steps for an unresponsive and responsive victim who is breathing normally, Place an unresponsive breathing victim in a recovery position, Perform effective rescue breaths with a face shield or pocket mask, Perform effective chest compressions, Perform the steps to manage choking in a responsive victim, Control severe bleeding and manage shock
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Persons involved in work which allows management of sudden illness or injury amongst co-workers before emergency services arrive (if and when need arises).
- Scene Survey and Exposure Protection
- Primary Survey, Recovery Position and Reassessment
- CPR Adult (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Alternative Ventilation Procedures
- Introduction to Defibrillation
- Adult Choking, Severe Bleeding and Shock Management
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Heat Exhaustion / Stroke
- Burns and Scalds
- The course is highly interactive with group discussions & exercises and will enable delegates to build on existing skills.
- Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills.
- Realistic case studies and group discussions allows candidate to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process.
- Use of excellent interactive materials of international standards
- Tutorials with power point presentation on all topics.
- Instructor Led Approach: Knowledge and skills from a qualified First Aid International, UK Instructor.
- Learning by Seeing, Hearing and Doing
- Live action video segments for each of the essential skills you will learn during the fully interactive course.
- First Aid International, UK – developed videos with full motion computer generated graphics.
- Essential skills guide with a wide range of colorful images in line with the videos.
A Certificate shall be issued on successful completion of the course by Cosmic Safety
- Course Duration : 1 Day
- Course Assessment : Certificate and Card in recognition of course completion from First Aid International, UK – valid for 3 years
- Course Venue : Client Locations / Cosmic Safety arranged Course Venue