Globally recognised Level 6 qualification in occupational health and safety
Key facts about OTHM Level 6
|Course price|| INR 95,000.00 (India)
USD 1700.00 (Other country)
|Course duration||1 year|
|Course exam||7 Project submission|
|Mode of study||Classroom program/distance/part time|
|Eligibility||Level 3 qualification or equivalent|
- 2 months Online virtual training will be conducted by qualified trainers. Part time, evening, weekend training options are available.
- OTHM Level 6 is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) in England and recognised by Qualifications Wales.
- Individuals successfully completing the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for the Graduate level of membership or Grad IOSH. Check the list of institutions by IOSH for Graduate level membership.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read and accept the terms and conditions of sale.
- General Terms of Access & Intellectual Property Rights
- Delivery Policy
- Access Timescale
- User Accounts
- Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
- Receipts, Billing & Settlement
- Privacy & Cookie Policies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
If you register for, purchase, access or use one or more of our eLearning courses, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions which govern Cosmic Safety’s relationship with you in relation to our eLearning courses. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not register for, purchase or access any of our eLearning courses.
Key terms used in these terms and conditions of sale are:
- ‘Cosmic Safety’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is G-5 Moti Mahal Building, Road No. 13/A, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India – 832110. Our company registration number is U80904JH2020PTC014029..
- ‘Customer’ or ‘You’ refers to anybody that is defined as a Purchaser, Coordinator, Student, or anyone else acting on behalf of those people
- ‘Purchaser’ refers to anybody that buys eLearning courses from us, either for themselves, for someone else, or on behalf of an organisation
- ‘Coordinator’ refers to a person that the Purchaser nominates to assign purchased eLearning courses to Students and to receive certificates issued to those Students
- ‘Students’ refers to a person enrolled on an eLearning course
You can contact us on +91-9670724301 or send us an email to email@example.com for more information regarding these terms and conditions.
General terms of Access and Intellectual Property Rights
The registration, purchase, access and use of Cosmic Safety’s eLearning courses is subject to the following terms of access and intellectual property rights:
- Purchaser will nominate a Coordinator to place Students on purchased eLearning courses, receive and forward login details to Students and to receive certificates issued to those Students.
- The Purchaser will need to provide us with the Coordinator’s name and valid email address
- The Coordinator will be provided with a means to enrol Students on purchased eLearning courses
- The Coordinator will be emailed login details for the Students that they enrol on purchased eLearning courses. The Coordinator will need to forward these on to the Student.
- The content, information and materials featured in our eLearning courses are for the Student’s general information and use only
- All content, information and materials featured in our eLearning courses are the exclusive property of Cosmic Safety
- Reproduction of the content, information or materials featured in our eLearning courses is strictly prohibited
- The Customer, or anybody working on the Customers behalf, may not copy, reproduce, recreate, modify, alter, distribute, publish, display, store, post, transmit, revise, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the content or the products available on this website, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of Cosmic Safety
- The Customer must agree not to resell, license or sublicense for profit or otherwise provide a third party with access to the eLearning courses or individual eLearning lessons which are available on the Cosmic Safety website
- The Customer may not attempt to derive the source code of any of the website’s products or services or otherwise use the products or services to develop any other computer programme. Unauthorised use of any of the eLearning courses featured on this website will give rise to a legal claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence and lead to prosecution
- The Customer accepts responsibility for making any necessary changes to their IT systems in order to receive emails from us
- The Customer accepts that, where provided, the Coordinators dashboard is provided by us independently of the purchased eLearning products. Its availability does not therefore form part of the purchase and it may be changed or removed at our discretion.
- The Customer accepts that our eLearning courses are approved by external parties such as IOSH, OTHM, and as such, from time to time it may be necessary to make changes to the eLearning courses to comply with the requirements of such organisations.
- The Customer accepts that Cosmic Safety may require evidence of a student’s identification in order to meet our obligations to course approval bodies (such as IOSH, OTHM) and that refusing to provide such identification, when it is requested, will lead to a fail being registered and access to the course terminated.
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card or debit card via the website or by calling 0333 733 1111
- BACS transfer in response to an invoice
- Cheque in response to an invoice
Cosmic Safety are responsible for the website transaction. Customer details are entered on a secure page operated and are transferred by SSL. Credit and debit card details are secured according to their level 1 PCI DSS certification.
After a purchase has been made, the Purchaser will be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘How to enrol on your course(s). The nominated Coordinator will need to follow the instructions in the email to access a Dashboard. (If the email is not received at the Purchaser’s email address, then please check the associated SPAM/junk folder. If it is not there after one hour, then please email email@example.com and a copy will be sent out again.
The Coordinator will be able to create Students and allocate them to their courses using the Dashboard.
Access timescale – Coordinator’s dashboard
Access to the Coordinator’s dashboard granted solely at the discretion of Cosmic Safety and will generally start as soon as a purchase is made. Access to the Coordinator’s dashboard will cease if it is not accessed for 12 months or at the discretion of Cosmic Safety . Unallocated courses will be deemed to be expired at that point.
Access timescale – Courses
IOSH Managing Safely, once allocated to a Student, the eLearning courses must be completed (including exam and project) within 15 calendar days. Access to the eLearning course will expire if: the course is completed, or the 15-day access expires, or the Coordinators’ access to the dashboard is terminated, Note: The Student will have 2 attempts at the exam in order to pass it. If more continuous time is needed to complete the course, or the Student needs more than 2 attempts at the exam, then a re-registration fee to be paid to restart the course for a further 15 calendar days. Access to the course will terminate unless the re-registration fee is paid in advance.
OTHM Level 6 diploma in occupational health and safety – once allocated to a Student, the eLearning courses must be completed within 12 months. If more continuous time is needed to complete the course, then a re-registration fee will need to be paid to restart the course for a further 12 months. Access to the course will terminate unless the re-registration fee is paid in advance. Access to the eLearning course will also expire if: the course is completed, or the 12 months access expires, or the Coordinators’ access to the dashboard is terminated, or if the eLearning course is not allocated to a student within 12 months (whichever is sooner)
Customer accounts – General
Cosmic Safety reserves the right to terminate Customer access to our eLearning courses without a refund and prohibit access to all of the eLearning content, information and materials if any breach of these Terms and Conditions is suspected.
Customer’s are prohibited from sharing access to an eLearning package with a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions. The Purchaser and Coordinator are responsible for keeping their login details (i.e. username(s) and password(s)) secure. If a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions is found to be using a Customer ’s login details, the Purchaser’s and/or Coordinator’s access to Cosmic Safety’s eLearning platform will be terminated and the Purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.
Customer accounts – Coordinators
Only the Purchaser, or existing Coordinator can request that a Coordinator’s details are changed. This request must be sent from the Purchaser, or existing Coordinator to Cosmic Safety by email via firstname.lastname@example.org They will need to provide name and email details of the existing Coordinator and the new Coordinator. Cosmic Safety aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Customer accounts – Students
Only the Coordinator can request that a Student’s details are changed (eg spelling of a name corrected). This request must be sent from the Coordinator to Cosmic Safety by email via email@example.com . The Coordinator will need to provide details of the required change. Cosmic Safety aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Only the Coordinator can request that a Student’s logins are transferred or terminated. This request must be sent from the Coordinator to Cosmic Safety by email via firstname.lastname@example.org , stating exactly what is requested. Under no circumstances may access to an eLearning course be transferred once the original Student has accessed the materials. Cosmic Safety reserves the right to refuse to transfer or to terminate a Student’s access. Cosmic Safety aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
Purchasers may request a refund only if the purchased eLearning package has not been accessed. No refunds will be issued by Cosmic Safety once the eLearning package has been accessed. Any such requests for a refund must be made within seven calendar days of the original purchase. No refunds will be provided by Cosmic Safety for requests made after the seven days. To submit a request for a refund, the Customer must contact Cosmic Safety by sending an email to email@example.com or by applying in writing to Cosmic Safety, G-5 Moti Mahal Building, Road No. 13/A, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India – 832110. Please include your Order Identification (ID) Number (which is provided in the billing email sent to you upon successful purchase of one of our eLearning courses), Full Name, Email Address, Billing Address and Telephone Number in your refund request, along with a copy of your receipt of purchase. You will receive confirmation of your refund via email if and when your refund request is approved by a representative of Cosmic Safety. Refund requests that are submitted by Customer s more than seven calendar days after the original purchase date will not be processed. No exceptions will be made to this policy. After a refund is issued, the client is obliged to destroy all digital copies and physically printed copies of the content, information and materials associated with the eLearning course that he or she has requested a refund for.
Receipts, Billing and Settlement
Receipt of purchase is provided online at the time of purchase with a copy sent via email from Cosmic Safety to the address specified by the Customer at the time of purchase. It is important that the Customer prints, saves and maintains a copy of these receipts because the information contained within the receipts will be required if there are any technical or other unforeseen issues in the future that affect your access to the eLearning platform or if you request a refund. Any information contained within the receipt(s) that is deemed by the Customer to be incorrect or incomplete must be raised by the Customer with Cosmic Safety via email, writing or telephone within 48 hours of the time of purchase. We will endeavour to rectify the incorrect or incomplete information within 48 hours of receiving a reasonable request from the Customer.
Privacy and cookie policies
Privacy – This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information by Cosmic Safety. All use made of private information complies with legislation in force in the United Kingdom. Any member of Cosmic Safety staff may use and share, within the company, the information you provide, and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below. Information we may hold about you:- Information you’ve provided to us, including on our website, via email or by using one of our products / services- Information about the products or services you’ve ordered. No private information will be sold on to third parties. More detail is provided on our website under policies.
Cosmic Safety do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the Cosmic Safety eLearning platform, eLearning packages or individual eLearning lessons, or any of the content, information or materials that are offered within an eLearning course. Our staff and associates reserve the right to not discuss the content, information or materials that are offered within an eLearning course with the Customer or any organisation. Neither Cosmic Safety nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content, information or materials which are available, directly or indirectly, through the Cosmic Safety eLearning platform. The client must acknowledge that such content, information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors. The Customer’s use of any content, information or materials, provided directly or indirectly via the Cosmic Safety eLearning platform, is entirely at your own risk, for which Cosmic Safety shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any of the eLearning courses, services and information made available through the eLearning platform meet your specific requirements at the time of purchase. Cosmic Safety disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation: financial loss; damages for loss in business projects; loss of profits; loss of revenue; or other consequential losses) that arise in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of the Cosmic Safety eLearning platform or any content, information or materials referred to in the Cosmic Safety eLearning packages or individual eLearning lessons, or from any action or decision that is taken as a result of using the content, information or materials featured on, or obtained directly or indirectly via, the Cosmic Safety eLearning platform. All of our employees’ and / or associates’ comments, provided for any reason, whether written or verbally communicated, are also covered by this disclaimer. Cosmic Safety reserves the right to modify any of the content, information and materials featured on the Cosmic Safety eLearning platform and in any eLearning package, product or individual lesson at any time, without prior notice or consent on the client’s behalf.