The course will develop the participant’s knowledge on safe working procedures for the maintenance, inspection and testing of work equipment according to risks posed. The participants will understand the role of competence, training and information and supervision in controlling the risks arising from operation and use of work equipement.
- The selection of suitable work equipment
- Risk to health and safety arising from use of work equipment
- Maintenance, inspection & testing
- Competence, training, information and supervision
- Pressure systems
- Practical exercises
- Course summary and evaluation
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Safety Officers/managers, Operators, banks man and foreman/supervisor who responsible for work equipment operation.
Duration: 03 Days
Want to know more? Feel free to write at email@example.com