This course is beneficial for individuals in industries that generate hazardous materials and who are charged with the development of contingency or emergency plans. This course is also designed for individuals who are directly or indirectly involved in the cleanup efforts of areas or buildings contaminated with hazardous waste.
The course will improve understanding of:
- Definition of hazardous waste
- How to classify waste
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Waste container selection
- Accumulation point and satellite management
- Safety and health program for hazardous waste operations