OTHM Level 6 Diploma in occupational health & safety
|Key facts about OTHM Level 6|
|Course Price||INR 95,000.00 (India)
USD 1700.00 (Other country)
|Course Duration||1 year|
|Course Exam||7 Project submission|
|Mode of study||Classroom program/distance/part time|
|Eligibility||Level 3 qualification or equivalent|
There are 7 mandatory units, all units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. To achieve “pass” a learner must submit 7 projects which include evidence/completed assignments.
- Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 credits)
- Health and Safety Management Practice (10 credits)
- Risk and Incident Management (8 credits)
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 credits)
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 credits)
- Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 credits)
- Development of the Health and Safety Practitioner (8 credits)
2 months Online virtual training will be conducted by qualified trainers. Part time, evening, weekend training options are available.
OTHM Level 6 is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) in England and recognised by Qualifications Wales.
Individuals successfully completing the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for the Graduate level of membership or Grad IOSH.
For further assistance or inquiry, please email to email@example.com or call at +91-9670724301 between Mon. to Fri. 10 am to 6 pm.