- Safety Orientation
Health and safety orientation is a vital component of any company’s health and safety management system. It is the process of introducing new, inexperienced, transferred and returning employees to a safe and healthy workplace.
Orientation provides employees with necessary safety information about their job and tasks, informs them of specific details about workplace hazards and provides an opportunity to learn about the company and their colleagues, ask questions and to clarify new or confusing information.
This course will help improve participant’s knowledge on the contents and benefits of Safety orientations and development of Safety orientation programs.
- Benefits and need of Safety orientation
- Orientation Topics
- Employer contact information
- H&S Responsibilities
- H&S Policy, Procedures and Code of practice
- First Aid, Reporting of incidents/illnesses
- Emergency Preparedness
- Personal Protective Equipments
- Workplace Hazardous materials, Common Hazards and other supplementary information
- Orientation overview chart
Who should attend?
This course is intended for HR professionals, Safety Officers/managers, foreman/supervisor who are Responsible for Safety Orientation or responsible for Health and Safety of workers.
Duration: 03 Days
Want to know more? Feel free to write at email@example.com